- Find out if the school you are applying for requires any academic documentation.
- The following documents are sometimes required:
- Transcript – summary of all achievement grades
- Testimonial – overview of achievements at school (written by House Tutor)
- Specific recommendation forms sent by new school for us to fill in
- Subject references* for schools in UK / USA (usually Maths and English)
- *Subject references for university applications, please see Ms Rita Kaur, the Careers and Higher Education Counsellor.
Making a request for Academic Documentation
- For all academic documents required, please fill in the Transcript Application Form.
- Submit the request form to the Academic Secretary, Ms. Manwant Kaur (firstname.lastname@example.org), in the General Office.
- Please allow 15 days for processing.
- The school will not accept urgent last minute requests.
- Students may not approach teachers directly.
- The School will provide initial documents e.g. transcripts, testimonials as a matter of course. Any subsequent copies of documents are charged at a rate of S$5 per copy.