Withdrawing From ACS (International)
- Parent sends formal notification of withdrawal to the Principal, Mr. Rob Burrough
- Principal acknowledges the letter
- Finance Department contacts parents
- Parent / student makes any necessary request for academic documentation by completing a Transcript Request Form and allowing 15 days for processing from the date the official request form is submitted.
- Find out if the school you are applying for requires any academic documentation.
- The following documents are sometimes required:
- Transcript – summary of all achievement grades
- Testimonial – overview of achievements at school (written by House Tutor)
- Specific recommendation forms sent by new school for us to fill in
- Subject references* for schools in UK / USA (usually Maths and English)
- *Subject references for university application, please see Ms Rita Kaur, the Careers and Higher Education Counsellor
Making a request for Academic Documentation
- For all academic documents required, please fill in the Transcript Application Form.
- Submit the form to the Academic Secretary, Ms. Manwant Kaur (email@example.com), in the General Office.
- Please allow 15 days for processing.
- The school will not accept urgent last minute requests.
- Students may not approach teachers directly.
- We are unable to process requests for documentation during the school holidays.
- The School will provide initial documents e.g. transcripts, testimonials as a matter of course. Any subsequent copies of documents are charged at a rate of S$5 per copy.
All university applications are processed by the School’s Higher Education and Careers Counsellor, Ms. Rita Kaur (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Year 6 students will receive their transcripts and testimonials at Graduation.
Should students require an early transcript or a testimonial for early university applications, please complete the official transcript application form as outlined above.