Current Students

Withdrawing From ACS (International)

  • Parent sends formal notification of withdrawal to the Principal, Mr. Rob Burrough
  • Principal acknowledges the letter
  • Finance Department contacts parents
  • Parent / student makes any necessary request for academic documentation by completing a Transcript Request Form and allowing 15 days for processing from the date the official request form is submitted.

Academic Documentation

  • Find out if the school you are applying for requires any academic documentation.
  • The following documents are sometimes required:
  1. Transcript – summary of all achievement grades
  2. Testimonial – overview of achievements at school (written by House Tutor)
  3. Specific recommendation forms sent by new school for us to fill in
  4. Subject references* for schools in UK / USA (usually Maths and English)
  • *Subject references for university application, please see Ms Rita Kaur, the Careers and Higher Education Counsellor

Making a request for Academic Documentation

  • For all academic documents required, please fill in the Transcript Application Form.
  • Submit the form to the Academic Secretary, Ms. Manwant Kaur (, in the General Office.
  • Please allow 15 days for processing.
  • The school will not accept urgent last minute requests.
  • Students may not approach teachers directly.
  • We are unable to process requests for documentation during the school holidays.
  • The School will provide initial documents e.g. transcripts, testimonials as a matter of course.  Any subsequent copies of documents are charged at a rate of S$5 per copy.

University Applications

All university applications are processed by the School’s Higher Education and Careers Counsellor, Ms. Rita Kaur (

Year 6 students will receive their transcripts and testimonials at Graduation.

Should students require an early transcript or a testimonial for early university applications, please complete the official transcript application form as outlined above.


_MG_0132 copy