Parent School Partners (PSP)
Welcome, Parents and Guardians, to ACS (International) Parent School Partners.
As a parent or guardian of a student studying at ACS (International), we welcome and encourage you to join us in sharing your thoughts, experiences and concerns as your child journeys through his or her education here.
Why Join the PSP?
- Get Involved
The PSP offers opportunities for active involvement and positive engagement with other parents, the principal and vice-principals, staff, teachers and students. Here, you can build rapport and discuss issues that are important to you and your child.
- Impact Your Child
By volunteering with the PSP, you are able to put your skills, hobbies, ideas and experiences to use for a worthy cause – your child and all the students in the ACS (International) community.
- Be Part of the ACS (International) Family
You are a vital member of the ACS (International) family. Your participation in the PSP helps make our school family better and stronger.
- It’s Fun
Being connected and participating in PSP activities is fulfilling and enjoyable!
- We support various school events
- We collaborate with student groups and sponsor student-initiated activities
- We organise parent bonding activities and workshops
- We hold a monthly prayer meeting for parents
- We (the PSP Exco) meet monthly with the Principal and Vice-Principals to raise and discuss issues, and to act as a sounding board for the school
All information will be kept confidential and used only for ACS (International) and PSP activities.
ACS (International) Monthly Parents Prayer Group on First Thursday of the Month
- Time : 8–9 a.m.
- Location : John Wesley Hall, Level 6, Sports Block
- Contact Person : Heidi (+65 9340 5501)