Welcome Pack 2017
Dear Parents, Guardians and Students
A warm welcome to ACS (International)! You are joining a great school with many opportunities and challenges extended to every student in order for them to achieve his or her potential. We are very proud of the many features which make us quite special, including our strong academic performance in the IGCSE and IB Diploma international curricula, the equal mix of local and international students and staff giving us the best of both worlds, and the all-round holistic education underpinned by our dual Christian and ACS heritage.
We regard ourselves as a family. The concept of family is important to all cultures and in this diverse and inclusive school we look forward to supporting, encouraging and challenging all students to achieve to their potential in every aspect of school life. We are confident that you too will enjoy being a part of the ACS (International) family and we wish you every success in achieving your hopes, dreams and goals. We look forward to a strong partnership between home and school and to seeing parents and guardians at the various school functions.
We believe in effective two-way communication with parents and guardians, and we have developed a number of systems to support this process. These include email contact, the school website ‘Parent Portal’ monthly newsletters, formal reports every term, and two parent-teacher meetings per year. We encourage parents and guardians to contact the school to share student successes, to inform us about absences, to ask questions and to make comments. We ask that parents, guardians and students inform the school office quickly if you have a change of email or phone number. The school email for general enquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page contains much information to assist the smooth running of the school. Please read carefully to ensure the maximum success at school.
ACS (International) graduates are confident, successful, and well prepared for the future. They will have a positive and increasingly significant impact in local, national and international contexts. We look forward to working together in “Building through Belief”. The Best Is Yet To Be!
List of Attachments
- Student Start Time – Calendar – Time Table
- Orientation Details Term 3 2017
- School Uniform
- School Fees
- Intranet & Parent Portal
- IT Equipment
- Enrolment Forms
- Academic Option Forms
- Year 1 Language Option (Fill Online)
- Year 2 Language Option (Fill Online)
- Year 3 IGCSE Subject Option (Fill Online)
- Year 4 FIB Science Option (Fill Online) (IB Chemistry Entry Level Form) (IB Physics Entry Level Form) (IB Biology Entry Level Form)
- Pre IB Science Option (Fill Online) (IB Chemistry Entry Level Form) (IB Physics Entry Level Form) (IB Biology Entry Level Form)
- Year 5 IBDP Subject Option 2017 (Fill Online)
- Pre-IGCSE Science Options (Fill Online)
- Year 4 Foundation IB Programme
- Year 5 Induction Programme 2017
- ACS Starter Pack
- ACS Starter Pack for IBDP Students
- Booklist 2017