Student Leaver Documentation Policy
Students leaving ACS (International) are able to apply for the following documentation:
- Testimonials – available to all Year 6 students and those Year 4 students whose parents have officially given notice of withdrawal from school. Students must complete the testimonial application form in order to help staff compile a full testimonial. Students at other levels are entitled to Transcripts only, upon request.
- University Requests for Subject Teacher References – Year 6 students must apply to the Higher Education Counsellor who will allocate the request to individual staff, balancing staff and university workload and needs. Early notice is required.
- Transcripts – Available to all leavers from Year 1 – 6 upon request by completing the appropriate form. Please allow at least 15 days for processing.
- Requests by Other Schools for Extra Reports for Admission – ACS (International) will only provide transcripts and regular end-of-term reports to other schools. Similarly, the school does not invigilate other schools’ admissions tests.
Withdrawing From ACS (International)
- Parent sends formal notification of withdrawal to the Principal, Mr. Rob Burrough
- Principal acknowledges the letter
- Finance Department contacts parents
- Parent / student makes any necessary request for academic documentation by completing the Transcript Application Form and allowing 15 days for processing from the date the official request form is submitted.