Prospective students are to submit a completed Application for Admission Form, either online or in hard copy, with the following items (where applicable). Any documents not in English must be certified and translated.
- School reports for the past two years
- Copies of all formal qualifications (e.g. PSLE, ‘O’ Level, IGCSE or other academic qualifications)
- Two passport-sized photos
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Medical reports (if applicable)
- Certified and translated copies of the Birth Certificate
- Parents’ Marriage Certificate documents
- Travel documents for Overseas Applicants
Upon successful application, applicants will be informed of the date to take the entrance test.
An entrance test is scheduled every Monday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. The test involves one paper in English, one paper in Mathematics and possibly one paper in Science. The duration of each paper is about 2 hours and will cover content directly related to the preceding level of study to admission level.