Prospective students are to submit a completed Application for Admission Form, either online or in hard copy, with the following items (where applicable). Any documents not in English must be certified and translated.
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate;
- Applicant’s Passport (for Non-Singaporeans);
- Applicant’s Dependent Pass (if appropriate);
- Applicant’s Citizenship (if appropriate);
- Applicant’s School’s Academic Transcripts for the last Two (2) years;
- Applicant’s PSLE/GCE ‘O; Levels/IGCSE Results Slip (for those who have completed the respective programmes);
- Applicant’s Awards Certificates (if appropriate for DSA application);
- Applicant’s Medical and/or Psychological Reports (if appropriate);
- MOE MTL Exemption Letter (if appropriate);
Upon successful application, applicants will be informed of the date to take the entrance test.
An entrance test is scheduled every Monday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. The test involves one paper in English, one paper in Mathematics and possibly one paper in Science. The duration of each paper is about 2 hours and will cover content directly related to the preceding level of study to admission level.
Oral Short Interview
On the same day as the entrance test, applicants will also be interviewed by a senior staff member following the completion of the written papers.
Students with PSLE, ‘O’ Level or IGCSE qualifications from the previous year will not normally be required to sit for the entrance test. However, they still need to undertake the oral interview.
Admission is in accordance with the stipulated age limit of the Ministry of Education. For each level, the age limit of up to 1 year over the normal age is to be adhered to.
Successful applicants will be informed via email and issued an acceptance letter for their signatory and fees payment. A list of forms to be completed and submitted will also be provided.
After acceptance, overseas applicants should travel to Singapore on a visitor’s visa to apply for their student pass. Upon arrival, applicants will work with their guardian to launch the Student Pass Application, purchase uniform and textbooks, and arrange for boarding/accommodation.
To plan ahead, overseas applicants are encouraged to complete the Student Pass Application prior to arrival.
Admissions Tests for Other Schools
The school does not provide supervision for tests for other schools. Students should approach recognised external agencies for this service.