1. What is the minimum PSLE points score for entry to ACS (International)?
To be considered for entry, students must obtain a minimum of 200 points and have been offered the Express stream by the MOE. Please note that attaining the minimum score does not guarantee admission. Other factors such as suitability for an ACS (International) education are also considered.
2. If my child is not offered the Express stream by the Ministry of Education (MOE), can he or she apply to ACS (International)?
We only accept students who qualify for the Express stream.
3. My child has been exempted by the MOE from studying Mother Tongue Language. Does he or she need to study a Second Language at ACS (International)?
Yes, all students study a Second or Foreign Language at ACS (International). If your child is exempted from Mother Tongue (Second Language), he will be required to study a new Foreign Language.
4. What does the admission entrance test consist of?
Applicants to Years 1, 1B, 2, 2 Pre IGCSE, 4 Pre IB and 4 Foundation IB are required to take an English paper, a Mathematics paper as well as a Non-Verbal Reasoning test. Applicants to Years 3 and 5 are required to take a Science paper in addition to the English and Mathematics papers. All applicants will be interviewed after taking the written papers.
5. When can my child take the admission entrance test?
Upon receipt of the completed application, we will offer you a date to take the test. The test is scheduled on every Monday.
6. After my child has sat for the admission entrance test, when will we know the result?
You will be informed within one week from the test date.
7. My child does not require English support but has completed his or her academic year at his or her last school, can my child be accepted into the Bridging programme?
The Bridging programme is designed solely for international students whose first language is not English and who need to develop their language skills before entering the Mainstream course. We do not accept fluent English speakers into the Bridging programme.